Select a year or category to view news articles
Press Releases | QuickNews Archives | 2000 | 2001 | 2002 | 2003 | 2004 | 2005 | 2006 | 2007 | 2008 | 2009 | 2010 | 2011 | 2012 | 2013 | 2014 | 2015 | 2016
- December 25th - "Christmas
Well, we did it! This was the most active holiday season MAF
has ever seen.
- December 20th -
"A Good Day to be a Mason - Part
- December 15th
December 13th - "A Good Day to be a
Mason" - Part II -
"What's a Christmas Benevolence
- December 11th - "A Good Day to be a Mason"
December 7th - "In
Memoriam - Gerald Edgar Downs 1927-2003"
December 4th - Christmas is a busy time for MAF
November 12th - More children are going hungry
- November 10th -
20th Masonic District Charity Ball
raises $5800.00 for local lodge MAFs
November 2nd -
Nauset Light Lodge and The
Lodge of St. Andrew Bring Music to Young Women in Need
"MASONS MAKING A DIFFERENCE"
benevolences - HOW EFFECTIVE IS YOUR SCHOOL OUTREACH PROGRAM? - Recent
and Upcoming Fund Raisers
- October 20th - Wellesley Lodge MAF
Receives Letter of Thanks
- October 18th - John Hockman
Memorial Golf Outing A Success
- October 16th
- Overlook VNA and MAF Give the Gift of Hearing
- October 2nd
- "Boston First
Fund - Making a Difference in the Hub"
September 30th - The Lodge of St. Andrew Contributes $50,000 to the
Masonic Angel Foundation, Inc.
- September 21st
- MAKING A DIFFERENCE IN ATHOL
- NAUSET LIGHT BRINGS MUSIC TO LATHAM SCHOOL
- NEEDHAM MASONIC ANGEL FUND FEEDS FAMILY
September 1st - 4th Annual MAF John Hockman Memorial Golf Tournament
30th - Outstanding
work at Paul Revere Lodge
- "Back to school" - Boston First Fund Receives Donation
- August 25th - Masonic Angel Foundation Update
-"Masons Making a Difference"
- August 8th - Grand
Lodge of Massachusetts' Trowel Magazine Features Masonic Angel Fund
- July 23rd -
"Masons Making a Difference" - In this issue - Summer Benevolences
- June 23rd -"The Boston First Fund" Makes a Difference!
- June 20th - Universal Lodge MAF Makes a Difference
- June 18th - Masons Make a Difference in Needham
- June 18th - MAF assists family burned out of home
June 12th - "The Masons That Make A Difference"
- June 4th
- A letter from Senator Edward M. Kennedy
24th - "Should We Hold an MAF Convention?"
May 23rd - "Completing the Circle" at Jordan Lodge
May 20th - USO New England/Sgt. Turner Oliver
- May 16th - "The Masons That Make A Difference"
- April 22nd
- Creative Fundraising at Siloam Lodge
- April 21st - Lodges
Entitled to Royal Arch Matching Grants
- April 21st
- - - - - -USO AND MAF HIT A HOME RUN!
- - - - -
- April 7th
- Mount Horeb MAF Makes a Difference - Feedback from a school nurse (and a parent) on a recent benevolence.
22nd - Planned Giving Materials, Military Assistance, Recent Benevolences
- March 11th -
New MAF's, Benevolence Stories Abound
- March 3rd -
"Coins of Hope" (Hope Lodge/Gardner, MA)
- February 18th - USO "Snowsuit" Benevolence and Star-Athol MAF Benevolences
17th - Update from Broad Ripple Masonic Angel Fund (Indianapolis)
February 16th - New MAF's, Nauset Light Shines, Sylvester Baxter Grants, Hints on Operating Your MAF
- February 14th
- Star-Athol Masonic Angel Fund receives
thanks from local families
- February 12th
- USO sends letter of thanks for snowsuits
3rd - Needham Masonic Angels receive
letter of thanks from school
- January 31st - "Paul Revere's Masonic Angels"
- January 31st - Marine Lodge's MAF hits a home run!
January 31st - More news from Star-Athol Lodge's
Masonic Angel Fund appears in the Greenfield/Athol/Orange Town Crier
22nd - New MAF's, Letters from the Field, More Benevolences
- January 8th - New MAF's, Update on Christmas Grant Program, Nauset Light MAF Shines, Nantucket's Union Lodge
6th - Hope Lodge, Gardner , MA receives
fax from Waterford Street School
- January 3rd -
Universal Lodge Christmas Benevolences
- January 2nd - Hope
Lodge, Gardner, MA brings comfort to over 30 children this
- January 1st - Athol
Daily News features Star-Athol Lodge's Masonic Angel Fund